Our system can work for all niches and all regions of the world.
This is a turn-key system for creating meetups and events that work. Plug in our system to generate more leads, build credibility, establish yourself even further as a community leader, and save your time and efforts for doing what you love!
Sure, you could figure it out and do it yourself, but with our solution you’ll save time, make more, and endure while others start up and shut down.
Level 1 Leadership Training:
- Meetup Mastery.
- Tribe Building Blueprint.
- Connect Now Policies and Procedures.
- Tools and system for running a networking meetup through Connect Now.
- “How to Create Your Compelling Connect Now Introduction” – a curriculum you can learn, and then deliver to make an extra revenue stream after your meetup.
- Give your attendees access to thousands of dollars worth of business building tools and resources.
- We provide the directory listings and membership platform.
- You keep the meetup fees and we will send you 30% of all memberships that first attend your meetup and sign up through you.
Level 2 Leadership Training:
Tap into an additional source of recurring monthly income! This course is an extra module only for those who have purchased and completed the Connect Now Authorized Leadership Program Level 1. Approval of your application is required to enroll in this module.
- Tap into an additional source of recurring monthly income!
- Lead a CNBN Mastermind.
- Have your event listed in the Connect Now calendar.
- Tools and system for running a mastermind through Connect Now.
- 50/50 Split on monthly recurring mastermind payments.
Who is this for?
If you are a professional, speaker, coach, business owner, non-profit director, or entrepreneurs, and you want to get started fast with your own meetup group to grow your organization and reach in the community, then this is the program you’ve been waiting for: We take care of the membership portal and directory listing – saving you time, while providing a great value to your potential clients.
How does it work?
You collect and keep the meetup fees under your business.
All memberships go through Connect Now, and you are paid out 30% at the end of the following month.
- This membership level includes a Connect Now Membership, Directory Listing, and access to the Learning Lounge, plus these amazing perks:
- Access to Meetup Mastery:
- Video and audio training program that will walk you through ever step of organizing, conducting, and growing a meetup group.
- A complete system that includes the forms, tools, templates, and processes you need to run your own meetup.
- Be plugged into a well established and growing group.
- Gain credibility from being a Connect Now leader, and ultimately, a community leader.
- Get started fast, rather than spending time creating and refining your own system.
- It will free up your time, so you can stick to your business and what you do best.
- Promote and conduct the meetup using the Connect Now resources and your own resources.
- Follow Leader requirements and guidelines.
- Know and enforce all group policies (ex. all attendees must purchase a meal from the restaurant).
- Guide people to sign up online through this website.
- Comply with all Anti-Spam and No-Call-List laws.
- MORE… There are more responsibilities and benefits to discuss. Contact me, the Founder of Connect Now, directly to discuss your complete responsibilities as an Authorized Connect Now Leader and the benefits that I provide: Contact Me.
Do not apply unless you have these skills and requirements:
- Computer skills – Intermediate: you must be able to format documents in Word and work with contact data in Excel Spreadsheets. You must know how to copy-and-paste links and information, such as the details of your meetup.
- You must own your own business, or be a manager of the business or a department of the business, or a licensed or certified professional.
- Your business must be properly registered either as a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation provincially, as well as federally. You must have a GST or Tax number and report all income and GST/Tax, depending on your government regulations.
- Basic knowledge of social media engagement and ability to like and share Connect Now content, as well as share your own content with others in the network, throughout the Connect Now Social Networks.
- You must have a professional lead capture and email marketing system in place, such as Constant Contact for following up with people from your own business, and for modeling the anti-spam laws and proven follow-up strategies and best practices.
- Some event organization abilities are helpful, or if you have project or other management skills, then you must be able to transfer your task related skills to be able to follow the Connect Now training and carry out the required leader activities.
- Ability to learn and enforce Connect Now polices and procedures.
- Enjoy connecting with other business owners in your community.