- Get your password: From the main menu, go to “Membership” then “Manage Account.“
- Now click on “Need a password? We will email you a new password so you can access your account”
- Then enter your email address as prompted, and a password will be sent to your email.
- Now, go to the website and login, and from there, you can update your directory listing, change your password, and other account management activities.
- You may choose 2 categories to be listed in.
- You may also now add an offer or special, from you business to other Connect Now members, which will be listed in the Member Deals area. It can be a gift, or a percentage off, or a referral fee/percentage when someone send business your way. This area is to help you gain more referrals throughout the Connect Now network.
Or, if you have forgotten your password, you can go to the login panel in the side-bar and click “Forgot Password.”
- When logged in, go to the page of the product you want to download. When you are logged in, the download links will be revealed at the bottom of the page.
- When you are not logged in, the download links are not visible. You must be logged in to download the Learning Lounge products.
- There is a new level of membership called the Coach Consortium that gives coaches and service providers access to the Coaching Toolkit and exclusive meetups.
- It’s a way for Coaches to team up and exchange more referrals, supporting each other, and better serving our clients.
- Only those with the Coaching Consortium level membership can access the Coaching Toolkit.
- UPGRADING: Any member can upgrade to the another levels of membership through the “Account Management” area, as described above.
RSVPs and Registrations:
- Please RSVP and register for all events through the Events List or Connect Now Calendar on this website.
- Some events require an RSVP, but you will pay cash at the door, while other events require payment through the website, such as the Expert Series, Social Smart Start, Summits, and other learning events.
Making Connections: As a means of increasing your reach and promoting YOUR business, we’ve also set these pages up for your benefit. The Connect Now social networks are a great place to connect online with other business owners and professionals between meetups:
- Connect Now Website: www.ConnectNowNetwork.com
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/connectnownetwork
- Twitter: twitter.com/connectnowbn
- Meetup Group: www.meetup.com/Connect-Now-Business-Network/
- Linkedin Group: www.linkedin.com/groups/Fraser-Valley-Connections-3927207
Your 20 – 30 Second Speech:
At the lunch and mixer meetups, each business owner delivers a 20 – 30 seconds maximum to present their business. It’s a speed round. When strategically composed, you can make your 20 seconds very impactful. I’ve seen some people deliver more compelling information in 20 seconds, than those that go on and on for 2 minutes. So, save yourself time, attract more people to your business, and get more results with a well crafted elevator speech. Click here to learn how.
Members and Non-members must RSVP and pay the meetup fees to attend each networking meetup. Please pay cash at the door for your meetup fee. plus purchase a meal. Other events will have varying enrollment fees, and members will get discounts. You can RSVP through the Connect Now meetup page or Facebook events page – whichever you prefer. Read All Policies