A personal message from CNBN Founder, Jennifer Henczel
We have an amazing community! I know we make it look effortless 🙂 but to make it all happen, takes a lot of support activities, tools, resources and expenses behind the scenes to keep it going.
Changes in Membership
As a result, we had to raise the price of our basic Connect Now membership, because I heavily subsidized the group again this past year. The member fees, at the current price, have never paid for all the expenses, and I always end up personally supporting the group operations and costs from my own coaching and marketing business.
List of expenses
Including, but not limited to: Daily member support (calls, emails, texts, etc.), Domains, Web Hosting, Website Development and Management, Meet-up.com account, outsourcing, Constant Contact/CRM, social media marketing, Facebook Ads, SEO, equipment, printed materials, bags, draw prizes, promotional activities, administrative costs, operation costs, travel costs, larger events, and other technical and non-technical support and costs.
The expenses and efforts grow on a daily basis, but this list should give a good idea of what I do on my end. Prices continue to increase on needed tools and resources, which is also a factor in the increase.
All activities and promotions we do are for bringing more people into the network for everyone’s benefit. We have always believed in building communities and relationships, as you know, and the lower pricing is just no longer viable.
The price of the basic members is going from $97 to to $197/per year, on any new memberships and upon renewal time for each individual membership. However, the price for the Inspired Influencers Academy level membership (formerly Client Attraction Mastermind) will stay at a reduced price of $47 per month for the time being, if you want to get grand-fathered in at that price. It includes the basic membership and all the other academy perks.
We’re here to help
As always, our members come first. Community is the most important thing and the reason I created the group. I am so thankful for all our members, and many of you have been with us since the beginning. So, if you are an existing member, and you find that you need financial help with this sudden change when you go to renew, please contact me directly for a discount code. We don’t want the price to keep you from being part of the community. You’re part of this networking family.
At the same time, we do need as many memberships as possible at the proper price, to sustain and grow the group. Even at this price, we’re still the lowest cost network for the level of quality, community, and organization that people get in the region. Based on ongoing positive feedback from members and visitors, we know that people see value in the consistency, friendliness, and professionalism of this network. If you see value in what’s been created here also, your ongoing membership means a lot and will help the group to move forward.
Here’s some news about some other changes that will be rolling out:
1. Some of our chapters will be changing or discontinuing as well, due to the cost of running them, including:
- Chilliwack: There will no longer be a CNBN Chilliwack lunch on the 1st Tuesday, after September. However, I have strongly encouraged George to keep going with some kind of meeting there of his own, and wish him every success in his endeavors.
- Coquitlam: is discontinued
- Abbotsord Evening Coffee: discontinued
2. But, we will be offering new live and online meetings.
If you’re interested in being a leader or speaker, please apply here:
- Leader Application: www.inspiredinfluencers.com/leaders
- Speaker Application: www.inspiredinfluencers.com/speaker-application
- Podcast Application: www.inspiredinfluencers.com/podcast-guest
- Blog Application: www.inspiredinfluencers.com/blogger
3. Our basic membership is still called Connect Now, and our academy level membership is now Inspired Influencers. We’ll be attracting leaders in their industries who want to level up, so lots of great opportunities for everyone. There will be an even stronger focus on providing YOU with opportunities for connecting and collaborating. You can see the changes in membership here – keeping in mind we’re still working on the site:
4. New perks will be rolled our for both levels of membership.
But, make no mistake, all these changes are for your benefit, and we have lots of great things on their way to help you build your business.
It’s going to better than ever!
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions, through the contact page on this website.
Networking works! Connect Now.