Connect Now Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meetups
Connect Now is the place to get connected! Get inspired and be inspiring! This meetup is a business networking lunch for business owners and professionals. If you are looking for a place to network, exchange referrals, and meet other business owners, then Connect now Business Network is the group for you. Be prepared to share your business story in a 20 Second “elevator speech” format, or as we like to call it here, your Connect Now Power Introduction. Bring lots of business cards!
RSVP & Payment:
Cost: $5 members | $10 non-members
- The first rule of Connect Now is be positive! Attend with a mindset of reciprocity.
- Each person is responsible for paying their lunch bill to the restaurant.
- Purchasing a meal from the restaurant is required.
- Only paid members can distribute materials.
- Payments are not transferable to other dates, events, or people.
- You can attend 1 meetup before becoming a paid annual member.
- Membership includes a directory listing, mentions through the Connect Now social media networks, and other perks.
- Between meetups, connect with other business owners through all the Connect Now Social Networks:
- Non-transferable: Meeting fees and membership payments are not transferable and are not refundable in any way. If you RSVP for a meeting and can’t make it, your $5 is not refundable and cannot be transferred to another meeting.
Between live meetups, Connect Now offers resources to help you stay connected online:
Connect Now Meetup Group: www.meetup.com/Connect-Now-Business-Network/
Connect Now Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/connectnownetwork
Connect Now Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/fraservalleybusiness
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/fraservalleybusinessnetwork/
Connect Now Fraser Valley Linkedin Group: www.linkedin.com/groups/Fraser-Valley-Connections-3927207
Connect Now BC Linkedin Group: www.linkedin.com/groups/Connect-Now-BC-6613003
The below outline demonstrates the structure for the networking lunches, but the networking breakfasts and dinners would have the same format.
Below is the usual meetup structure, however changes may be made due to a variety of circumstances, such as the number of people, venue modifications, or other circumstances.
Here is our usual format for a lunch meetup, for example (breakfast and evening meetups are very similar):
- Networking starts at 11:15.
- Upon arrival, pay cash at the door for your meetup fee: $5 Members | $10 non-members.
- Sign in and enter your business card into the draw to win prizes.
- Place your promotional materials on each table setting (members only).
- 11;15 – 11:45 Networking
- 11:45 Place your meal order with the restaurant server.
- 11:55 apx. the round starts – be prepared to share your 30 second “elevator speech.”
- 1 spotlight businesses person will speak for 3 – 5 minutes maximum, providing resources and information about their business.
- Draw prizes will be presented and drawn (members only).
- Continue networking until apx. 1:30 depending on the number of people who attend.
Got questions? Contact:
Connect Now Founder